Established in 1997 in the heart of the largest French ski resorts in Tarentaise Savoie, the whole team of Alpes Savoie Tours are happy to provide their experience and skills in transport.
Whether it is a business trip or a family location, Alpes Savoie Tours can offer you the best transport solution tailored to your needs. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and can provide travel by taxi, minibus or coach dependent on your requirements.
Specialising in transfers from airports and train stations to your ski accommodation, Alpes Savoie Tours gives you a safe and comfortable journey whatever the season.
Alpes Savoie Tours run private transfers to & from the following airports:
Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Lyon
Alpes Savoie Tours run private transfers to & from the following train stations:
Aime, Bourg St Maurice, Moutiers
Alpes Savoie Tours run private transfers to & from the following ski resorts:
Alpe d'Huez, Avoriaz, Champagny, Courchevel, Flaine, La Plagne, La Rosiere, La Tania, Les Arcs, Les Coches, Les Deux Alpes, Meribel, Montchavin, Peisey-Nancroix, Peisey-Vallandry, Sainte Foy, St Martin de Belleville, Tignes, Val d'Isere, Valmorel, Val Thorens
Search, Compare & Book the cheapest airport to ski resort transfers from Alpes Savoie Tours with Snowcompare.com
(Translated from the French original - original document available on request).
1. Meaning of words. The transporter is ALPES SAVOIE TOURS, head office of Galerie de Brelin, Tougnète residence, Les Menuires 73440 Les Belleville, France.
The customer is anyone who takes a reservation with the carrier or any person or persons, being or having been, transported by the carrier.
The group is any number of people carried by the carrier under a reservation. A minor means any person aged 16 or under.
Transfer: all travel, transport for the client and / or their luggage.
Reservation: means any confirmed order, made by the customer with the carrier, for the transfers as detailed in the reservation letter, invoice or voucher provided by the carrier.
A private transfer is a reservation made by the client for one or more people for the exclusive occupation of the transfer vehicle provided by the carrier.
A shared transfer is a reservation made by the customer for one or more people to be transported by the carrier with other customers.
Missed appointment is a situation where the client does not show up at the scheduled meeting point, as specified in the reservation letter, within 90 minutes of flight arrival or within 30 minutes after the arrival of the train or coach at the station / bus station as indicated on the booking. Without having notified and confirmed the agreement by the carrier. The carrier then validates revised version of the reservation, meeting time, pick-up location. The modification requested by the customer may result in an additional charge, the carrier must specify to the customer when of the modification request.
2. Any price quotation, oral or written, given by the carrier, includes all taxes, baggage and tolls, unless otherwise duly specified on the rate letter.
3. Upon receipt, by email, of the price proposal made by the carrier, the customer if the latter accepts the carrier's proposal must validate the proposal within 15 days, after this period the carrier may not follow up and refuse to take the reservation.
4. In return for any price proposal validated by the customer, it will be recorded. The carrier will send a written record of the reservation by email. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all details that appear on the booking registration mail are correct.
5. Upon receipt of the appropriate payment or credit card requested by the carrier for guarantee a reservation, the carrier must provide written confirmation of the booking of the reservation by email and it is the customers' responsibility to ensure that all details displayed in the transfer reservation letter are correct. The reservation email or voucher sent to the customer must be presented to the driver prior to any service to be provided.
The invoice will be sent by email or post to the customer.
The invoice constitutes a contract with the carrier under the terms and conditions.
6. In the event of a change in social or commercial legislation, an increase in tax, toll, fuel, airport fees, the carrier reserves the right to modify the price of a reservation at any time and to provide to the customer a revised price proposal. The customer has the right to refuse any modification made by the carrier and cancel the reservation without penalty, any payment made will be refunded in full within 14 days.
7. Any modification requested by the customer to their reservation may be subject to a price modification in accordance with the current published rates or the terms and conditions of service of the carrier. If the customer refuses to accept any price change made by the carrier for any request made by the customer to modify his reservation. The reservation will be considered as canceled by the customer. Charges detailed in the carrier's terms and conditions will be applied. The carrier reserves the right to waive all or part of these charges at its discretion absolute.
8. All customers and their luggage are transported subject to the terms and conditions of service of the carrier. In the case of a reservation for two or more people, the customer who validated the reservation is deemed to act as authorized agent to accept these conditions on behalf of all other persons in the group, they are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the carrier once the reservation has been made on their behalf.
9. Payment for transport must be made by the customer as indicated in the invoice and the reservation letter or voucher provided by the transporter. The payment of any additional costs if applicable as specified in the terms and conditions of the carrier, exceeding the waiting time, diverted flight to another airport, last minute schedule change, etc. The costs of damage to vehicles must be made in Euros cash to the driver for small damage, or an insurance report will be issued for more substantial damage. In the event that the customer is unable to pay these charges in cash to the driver, the customer may pay them by credit card at the office after acceptance by the carrier. Any refusal of payment by the customer and in characterized bad faith, the driver will notify the nearest police officer or gendarme, the file may be sent to the competent service, Police, Gendarmerie, court in the event that an amicable agreement is not possible.
10. Cancellations and Refunds. All cancellations made by the client before the transfer date must be made by email. Any cancellation made is not validated until confirmation of the cancellation has been provided by the carrier. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that their request has been received by the carrier.
In case of cancellation more than 7 days before the date of the 1st transfer: no fees are due
In the event of cancellation between 7 and 5 days before the date of the 1st transfer: 20 euros cancellation fee Any payment received over 20.00 € will be refunded or any payment due will be deducted from the credit card or debit provided to secure the reservation.
In the event of cancellation between 4 days and 24 hours before the date of the 1st transfer: 25% of the amount of the canceled transfers is due. Any payment received in excess of this amount will be refunded or any amounts due will be deducted from the card provided to secure the reservation.
In case of cancellation within 24 hours before the transfer or in the case of a missed appointment 100% of the amount of the canceled transfers is due. Any amounts due will be deducted from the card provided to secure the reservation.
In certain circumstances, the customer may be able to claim this amount against any travel insurance contracted by them, in connection with their reservation. The carrier reserves the right to waive all or part of these cancellation charges, at its absolute discretion.
11. Waiting time, diverted flights to other airports, delayed flight, train or baggage, as well as replacement transfer. The customer is reminded that as professionals and approved passenger transport supplier under licenses n ° 2016/82/0000671 and n ° 2016/82/0000672 issued by the DRE Rhône Alpes, that the carrier operates under European regulations governing conduct and working hours. Consequently, the carrier must put in place terms and conditions and more particularly in terms of waiting times due to flights diverted to other airports, flight, train or delayed baggage which sometimes seem severe, but which are necessary to that the carrier may be able to comply with these regulations.
If your plane or train is late or changed. The carrier cannot bear the costs incurred; overtime for drivers, parking tolls, airport taxes as well as the repercussions on the schedule of the driver and the vehicle.
12. Flight delay / train delay and waiting time.
It is the customer's responsibility to notify the carrier as quickly as possible as soon as he is informed of his delay.
In the event that the customer arrives at the airport / train station / bus station or any meeting point as specified in the reservation (except Moûtiers station) and being delayed for any reason, the carrier must wait up to 90 minutes after the the initially scheduled time of the flight, train or bus indicated on the reservation letter free of charge. Thereafter the carrier will endeavor to continue to wait whenever possible and subject to the commitments of other reservations, unless otherwise agreed and confirmed in communication with the customer. The waiting time will then be payable by the customer at a rate of 12.50 euros per 15 minutes for all bookings up to 8 people or less, of 19.00 Euros for 15 minutes for all bookings for 9 to 18 passengers , from 22.50 Euros for 15 minutes for all bookings for 19 passengers and more, for all waiting time above 90 minutes.
In the event that the customer is not ready for the pick-up by the carrier at the hotel or residence or at any other pick-up point as indicated in the booking letter (including at Moutiers station) the carrier will have to wait 30 minutes after the initial scheduled pick-up time or the train arrival time specified and stated on the booking letter. Thereafter the carrier will endeavor to continue to wait whenever possible and subject to the commitments of other reservations, unless otherwise agreed and confirmed in communication with the customer. The waiting time will then be payable by the customer at a rate of 12.50 euros per 15 minutes for all bookings up to 8 people or less, of 19.00 Euros for 15 minutes for all bookings for 9 to 18 passengers , 22.50 Euros for 15 minutes for all bookings for 19 passengers and more, for all waiting time over 30 minutes.
If the carrier has waited for a customer who then refuses to pay the additional waiting charge, the transfer will be considered canceled and the waiver charges detailed in the carrier's terms and conditions of service will apply. In certain circumstances, the customer may be able to claim this amount against any travel insurance contracted by them, in connection with their reservation. The carrier reserves the right to waive all or part of these cancellation charges, at its absolute discretion.
13. Missed appointment and replacement transfer (in case of excessive flight / train / bus delay). If the customer does not notify the carrier of any delay and the carrier cannot reach the customer, the carrier may make the decision not to wait more than 90 minutes after the originally scheduled flight / train / bus time at any time. collection point as specified in the reservation letter (except at Moutiers) or for more than 30 minutes for any other pick-up point as indicated in the reservation letter (including at Moutiers) the reservation will be considered as an Appointment you missed and cancellation charges as set out in the carrier's terms and conditions of service will be applied at the carrier's sole discretion. If the customer requests it from the carrier, and only in agreement with the latter, the carrier will agree to wait for the customer beyond the "free" period of waiting time whenever possible and in accordance with booking commitments or offering other alternatives with a transfer to another vehicle which may be available later, at an agreed price which includes any charges deemed appropriate by the carrier for the original aborted transfer. If the customer chooses to refuse a replacement transfer or to pay a waiting time or additional charges due as specified within these terms and conditions of service the carrier reserves the right to cancel the reservation and apply cancellation charges as stated in the carrier's terms and conditions of service. In certain circumstances, the customer may be able to claim this amount against any travel insurance contracted by them, in connection with their reservation. The carrier reserves the right to waive all or part of these cancellation charges, at its absolute discretion.
14. Flight / Train diverted to a different airport or station. If the customer's flight or train is diverted to a replacement airport or other station or the customer requests to change the pick-up or the destination address specified in the booking letter. The carrier will endeavor as much as possible and subject to the commitments of other bookings to provide the customer with an alternative transfer from or to the new pick-up or destination address.
The carrier will give the customer a fair estimate of the additional cost entailed by the implementation of a replacement transfer or the cost of additional kilometers due to the change of airport / station / place of pick-up or destination.
If the customer chooses to decline the alternative transfer offered by the carrier or if the carrier is unable to provide an alternative transfer for any reason, the reservation is considered canceled by the customer and the cancellation charges as stated in the terms and carrier terms of service apply. In certain circumstances, the customer may be able to claim this amount against any travel insurance contracted by them, in connection with their reservation. The carrier reserves the right to waive all or part of these cancellation charges, at its absolute discretion.
In all the cases mentioned above, the amounts of the various supplements applied will be mentioned on the invoice so that the customer can assert his rights before insurance companies or airlines for a possible reimbursement of costs due to the delay of the plane. / train / bus.
15. Smoking or consuming alcohol or using illegal drugs in the transfer vehicle is not permitted during the entire transfer period.
16. The carrier reserves the right to refuse to transport any customer who appears to be under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs or who is considered by the carrier or the driver acting on behalf of the carrier to constitute a threat to the carrier. driver or other passengers.
17. If the vehicle provided by the carrier for their transfer, is damaged by chewing gum on the seats or drink stains or vomit, the customer will be required to pay 50 euro cleaning directly to the driver.
18. If any customer damages a vehicle provided by the carrier for their transfer, i.e. scratches or dents caused by rubbing or bumps on the vehicle with luggage or skis, the customer must pay for the damage to be repaired in full immediately upon request by the carrier. If the customer refuses or is unable to pay such damages, the carrier will initiate a civil liability action with the customer who will have to make a declaration to his insurance and provide the carrier with a certificate of acknowledgment of his wrongs.
19. It is recalled that in accordance with the highway code as well as European directives, wearing a seat belt is compulsory when the vehicle is in motion. Any fine for an offender applied by the police will be in the name of the offending client, at no time the driver or the carrier can be held responsible for not wearing the seat belt, even in the event of a subsequent injury. fall into the moving vehicle. Baby seats / child seats / booster seats are available to customers, it is the customer's responsibility to request them when booking.
20. Any minor traveling as part of a group is deemed to be the responsibility of the customer who made the reservation. It will also be the responsibility of the customer who made the reservation to settle any costs and expenses incurred by the carrier for damage to the vehicle provided by the carrier to transport the group or for fines incurred as a result of a minor failing to carry his seat belt.
21. The carrier will endeavor to provide a service for the customer as detailed in the reservation letter while respecting the pick-up times, to manage contingencies and to anticipate as well as possible the problems related to weather and traffic conditions. The carrier is committed to reducing the delay to a minimum during difficult traffic conditions. Circumstances beyond the control of the carrier, snowfall, landslide, traffic jams can seriously disrupt road links and make timely transfers impossible.
In these circumstances of force majeure, the carrier cannot be held responsible for the induced effects.
Force majeure circumstances beyond the control of the carriers, but not limited to the following examples;
- Any circumstance affecting the customer or the driver's safety.
- Any accident or incident causing delays in unforeseen traffic.
- Any closure of a road or restricted access to the planned route chosen by the carrier.
- Any delay due to weather conditions.
- Any restraint of traffic significantly increasing the travel time provided by the carrier.
- Any breakdown or puncture.
- Any delay as a result of the carrier's vehicle detained by the police, customs or any other government representative for the purpose of road or customs control.
- Any delay, caused by a demonstration, riot, any gathering of crowd, without being limited to collective action of terrorism or vandalism.
If the carrier fails for any reason discussed above to secure or complete a transfer, the carrier will endeavor to find a replacement transfer for the customer with a third party operator, subject to availability. Any excess charges above the prices detailed in the transfer of ticket reservation provided by the carrier to the customer would be payable by the customer directly to the third party supplier.
23. The carrier and the vehicles used by the carrier are well insured and authorized to carry passengers under French law however customers' luggage and personal effects are carried entirely at their own risk and no liability can be accepted by the carrier for loss or damage except in the event of failure of a vehicle locking system. The customer should therefore ensure that they have taken out appropriate travel insurance to cover this need.
24. The carrier reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time as well as the terms and conditions published by the carrier at www.alpes-savoie-tours.com on the date of the transfer, any reservation that exists on this date will be covered by the terms and conditions newly in force, provided that these have been presented to the customer and accepted
25. These terms and conditions must not affect the statutory rights of the customer under French law.
26. Jurisdiction clause
Terms and conditions governed by French law.
It is expressly agreed between the parties that in the event of a dispute as to the interpretation of this contract and its consequences, exclusive jurisdiction is granted to the Commercial Court of Chambéry.
27. Confidentiality and security
ALPES SAVOIE TOURS is committed to offering you a very high degree of confidentiality and security in the exchange of information.
ALPES SAVOIE TOURS undertakes never to sell or communicate any e-mail address provided to it through the registration of a customer.
These terms and conditions must not affect the customer's statutory rights under French law.