6 Bookings taken
Key Features (shared)
Key Features (private)
- 4WD VW Caravelle with leather seats
- All necessary insurance & licenses for Europe
- Vehicles fully disinfected after every journey
With more than 30 years experience on the roads of Savoie, Tignes-Transfert offer an excellent door-to-door transfer service.
We have all the necessary insurance and licenses to offer service throughout France or even throughout Europe. Our drivers are all qualified and have all the skills necessary to ensure a comfortable trip.
Based in Tignes, Tignes-Transfert is the best solution for your travel needs from any of the airports or railway stations to the ski resorts. From Geneve, Chambery, Lyon or Grenoble to Tignes, Val d'Isere, Sainte Foy, Les Arcs, Paradiski, La Rosiere, or Les 3 vallees, we are at your service to make your airport transfer stress-free.
Born locally, our drivers all have long experience of the mountain roads and driving on snow. Hidden side roads (useful when traffic is heavy) and local culture hold no secrets for us. So trust the natives!
Tignes Transfert run private transfers to & from the following airports:
Tignes Transfert run private transfers to & from the following ski resorts:
User left no comment
Left by: Andy G
Horrendous traffic but the driver did well to work around it and get us to our destination as soon as possible. Being a local made a big difference. Nice vehicle and wifi was a bonus. Satisfied overall.
Left by: Gareth B
Terms & Conditions
TIGNES TRANSFER T&Cs
These T&Cs concern the general conditions of sale of the operations of provision of services concluded between a professional and a consumer. Their communication is compulsory and governed by the mandatory provisions of the Consumer Code.
1. OBJECT AND SCOPE
These general conditions of sale apply automatically to the following services: transport of people for a fee by taxis, limousines, buses, convention vehicles or any other land means.
They apply to the exclusion of all other conditions, and in particular those applicable to sales on the internet or through other distribution and marketing channels.
The sale is deemed concluded on the date of acceptance of the order or on immediate purchase by the seller.
Any order or immediate purchase implies full acceptance of these general conditions of sale which prevail over all other conditions, with the exception of those which have been expressly accepted by the seller. The buyer declares to have read these general conditions of sale and to have accepted them before purchasing immediately or placing an order.
2. PRE-CONTRACTUAL INFORMATION
Prior to the immediate purchase or the placing of the order and the conclusion of the contract, these general conditions of sale are communicated to the purchaser, who acknowledges having received them.
The following information is transmitted to the buyer in a clear and understandable manner:
- the essential characteristics of the good or service
- the price of the good or service
- in the absence of immediate execution of the contract, the date or the deadline at which the service provider undertakes to deliver the goods or perform the service, whatever its price
- information relating to the identity of the service provider, its postal, telephone and electronic contact details, and its activities, those relating to legal guarantees, the functionalities of the digital content and, where applicable, its interoperability, the existence and the terms of implementation of guarantees and other contractual conditions.
The service provider provides the buyer with the following information:
- his name or company name, the geographical address of his establishment and, if different, that of the head office, his telephone number and his e-mail address
- the terms of payment, delivery and performance of the contract, as well as the terms provided by the professional for handling complaints
- in the event of a sale, the existence and the procedures for exercising the legal guarantee of conformity provided for in Articles L. 211-1 et seq. of the Consumer Code, the guarantee against hidden defects provided for in Articles 1641 s. of the Civil Code, as well as, where applicable, the commercial guarantee and after-sales service respectively referred to in Articles L. 211-15 and L. 211-19 of the Consumer Code
- the duration of the contract, when it is concluded for a fixed period, or the conditions for its termination in the event of a contract of indefinite duration.
The service provider indicates, with regard to digital content:
- any relevant interoperability of this content with certain hardware or software of which the trader is or should reasonably be aware. Regarding the provision of services, the service provider provides the following additional information before the conclusion of the contract or, in the absence of a written contract, before the performance of the service
- information relating to his contact details, his activity of providing services and other contractual conditions. The service provider must communicate to the purchaser, or make available to him, the following information
- legal status and form, contact details enabling rapid contact and direct communication with him
- where applicable, the registration number in the trade and companies register or in the trades directory
- for activities subject to an authorization regime, the name and address of the authority which issued it
- for the service provider subject to value added tax and identified by an individual number in application of article 286 ter of the General Tax Code, his individual identification number
- for a service provider who is a member of a regulated profession, his professional title, the EU Member State in which it was granted and the name of the order or professional body with which he is registered
- the general conditions if he uses any
- any financial guarantee or professional liability insurance taken out by him, the contact details of the insurer or the guarantor as well as the geographical coverage of the contract or commitment.
The following information can be provided on request:
- with regard to regulated professions, a reference to the professional rules applicable in the EU Member State in which this professional is established and to the means there have access.
- information on their multidisciplinary activities and their partnerships directly linked to the service concerned and on the measures taken to avoid conflicts of interest; this information must appear in any information document in which the service provider presents his services in detail.
- any codes of conduct to which the service provider is subject, the electronic address at which these codes can be consulted as well as the available language versions.
- information on the conditions for resorting to extrajudicial means of settling disputes, when these means are provided for by a code of conduct, a professional body or any other body.
- when the price is not determined in advance by the service provider for a given type of service, the price of the service or, when an exact price cannot be indicated, the calculation method allowing the recipient to verify the latter, or a sufficiently detailed quote.
By order, we mean any order relating to the services appearing in the seller's prices, and accepted by him, accompanied by the payment of the deposit that may be provided on the order form.
Any order, to be valid, must be established on the seller's order forms, available to customers in its stores.
Any order received by the seller is deemed to be firm and final. It entails full adherence and acceptance of these general conditions of sale and obligation to pay for the products ordered.
For services giving rise to the establishment of a prior estimate, the sale will only be considered final after establishment of an estimate by the service provider and sending to the purchaser confirmation of the acceptance of the order.
The quotes drawn up by the service provider are valid for 15 working days.
Execution of the service and termination of the contract Unless expressly specific conditions specific to the sale, the execution of the service will take place on the date indicated by the buyer from from the receipt by the seller of an order in due form.
In the event of the seller's breach of his obligation to perform on the date the buyer can terminate the contract, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or by writing on another durable medium, if, after having ordered, according to the same terms, the professional to provide the service within a reasonable additional time, the latter has not performed within this time.
The contract is considered terminated upon receipt by the professional of the letter or writing informing him of this resolution, unless the professional has performed in the meantime. However, the buyer can immediately terminate the contract when the professional refuses to provide the service or when he does not fulfill his obligation to provide the service on the scheduled date, if this date or this deadline constitutes a condition for the buyer essential of the contract.
This essential condition results from the circumstances surrounding the conclusion of the contract or from an express request of the consumer before the conclusion of the contract. The costs and risks associated with this operation are the sole responsibility of the service provider.
Except in cases of force majeure, the deposit paid with the order is acquired automatically and cannot give rise to any refund.
When the contract is terminated, the seller is required to reimburse the buyer for all sums paid, at the latest within 14 days of the date on which the contract was terminated.
Increases will be applied in the event of late reimbursement of an amount of:
- 10% if the reimbursement is made within 30 days after this term
- 20% up to 60 days
- 50% beyond
In case of cancellation of the order by the buyer, after acceptance by the seller, for any reason whatsoever except force majeure, a sum in the amount of the whole for a period of less than 24 hours, 50% for a a period of 24 to 36 hours and 25% for a period of 36 to 48 hours before the date and time required for the service ordered will be acquired by the seller, as damages, in compensation for the damage thus suffered.
The prices are firm and final. Unless expressly specific conditions specific to the sale, the prices of the services provided are those appearing in the price catalog on the day of the order. They are expressed in legal tender and stipulated all taxes included.
In addition to these prices, the following costs are added: ... .. (administration costs, etc.), under the conditions indicated in the service provider's price catalog.
Option 1: In case of cash payment when ordering, indicate: Unless other terms expressly provided for in the special conditions, payment of the price is made in cash when ordering. No order can be taken into account in the absence of full payment by this date.
Option 2: In the event of cash payment during the provision of the service, indicate: Unless other terms expressly provided for in the special conditions, the price is paid in cash on the day of the service.
Option 3: In the event of payment of a deposit with the order, indicate: A deposit of 50% is required when placing the order by the buyer. (1) (1) since June 14, 2014, for any sales or service contract concluded between a professional and a consumer, the amounts paid in advance are a deposit, unless the parties agree otherwise. , without limitation to contracts whose price exceeds 500 euros.
Option 4: In the event of payment at term, indicate:
Payment is made in a single payment and in full within 15 days of receipt of the invoice by the buyer Payments made by the buyer will not be considered as final only after effective collection of the sums due, by the service provider.
Any sum paid in advance of the price, whatever the nature of this payment and the name given to it is productive, at the legal rate in civil matters, of interest which begins to run at the expiration of a period. three months from payment to delivery. An invoice will be given to the buyer on request.
In the absence of reimbursement under the conditions provided above, the sums due are productive of interest at the legal rate. The provisions of this article apply without prejudice to those which legally subject certain contracts to specific rules concerning consumer information.
The three previous paragraphs are not applicable to operators of drinking water and sanitation services. They are applicable to consumers and non-professionals ”.
10. WARRANTIES - GENERAL - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We recommend that you book as soon as possible (online, by phone, by e-mail). All reservation requests will be subject to acceptance by our services.
All accepted reservations will be confirmed by phone or email, at your request, we can suggest the recommended time of your departure It is your responsibility to determine the time of your departure taking into account risk of delay (snow, traffic, etc.)
PRICES: prices are given for information only. They are likely to change slightly due to unforeseen circumstances (delay, stoppage, more passengers, unexpected waiting time, traffic, change of itinerary, etc.). transfer, luggage, tolls and tunnels, driver's remuneration, professional and vehicle insurance Prices are expressed in euros and all taxes included (TTC).
VEHICLES: The reservation guarantees the transport of the number of passengers provided for in the '' using one or more vehicles, in accordance with the number of seats authorized by French law The type(s) of vehicle used depend on availability at the time We reserve the right to organize certain transfers with other official taxi or transport companies if for unforeseen reasons our fleet of vehicles could not provide the service.
RESPONSIBILITY:?. We cannot be held responsible for delays and their direct or indirect consequences on your schedule. As well as for any damage, losses, delays, expenses or additional disturbances caused directly or indirectly by any events or actions outside our company, and not limited to wars, civil disturbances, fires, floods, cases of force majeure, acts of government or any other authorities, accidents, breakdown of machinery or equipment, industrial action, major traffic problems, heavy atmospheric conditions (snow, ice, etc.).
We reserve the right to refuse any passenger whose behavior could endanger his own life and / or that of other people.
These general conditions of sale are written in French. In the event that they are translated into one or more foreign languages, only the French text (available on request) will prevail in the event of a dispute.