0 Bookings taken
- Professional, trained drivers
- Door to door transfer service
- Flight & vehicle monitoring
Looking for a top-notch Transport Service? Allow us to introduce ourselves. Alpine Transfer and our team of pros are available whenever you need us. We don't just meet your expectations, we surpass them.
Alpine transfer serves the needs of the Swiss and French alpine territory and the surrounding area. Our branch is located right near famous Geneva Airport (GVA) but we do transfers all around Switzerland and outside of it. Since 2020, our company has been committed to being the best at what we do.
1) Alpine Transfer is a trading name of AlpinePartner Sarl. All vehicles are fully insured for passenger transport and covered by AlpinePartner Sarl transport licence in compliance with EU regulations. In busy periods we may have to use one of our third-party suppliers, all of these are also insured and licensed in compliance with EU regulations.
2) We always allow extra time for the transfers in case of any delay, we aim to meet clients from their flights (unless it’s a shared transfer, numbers of 1 or 2 passengers may have a maximum wait of up to 2 hrs either way) On return we always aim to get our passengers back to the airport 2hrs before their flight for the open of check-in. If we know the roads will be slow due to heavy snowfall or a similar situation or we hear of any major delays or road closures we will notify you and bring forward your transfer time to still try and get you to your flight on time. www.alpinetransfer.eu and its partners will not be liable to the other for any default due to any act of God, war, strike, lockout, industrial action, flood, drought, a technical problem with transport, weather conditions, or other events beyond the reasonable control of either party. If either party is affected by force majeure, it shall immediately notify the other party in writing of the matters constituting force majeure and shall keep that party fully informed of their continuance and of any relevant change of circumstances whilst such force majeure continues. The party affected by force majeure shall take all reasonable steps available to minimise the effects of the force majeure on the performance of its obligations under this contract. We recommend all passengers booking through us to take out a travel insurance policy to cover them in case of any delay out of the control of either party.
3) We ask that all bookings with us are made at least 4 weeks in advance, we can normally facilitate all transfers booked up to 48 hrs in advance but we will have busy periods over Christmas/New year/Feb holidays/Easter and a few other days where we will be fully booked and all third party suppliers will also be fully booked. We will always make a note on the website for dates we know we are full but if there is an overlap between a booking coming in and that information being displayed we may have to cancel the reservation. Any booking we are unable to facilitate we will endeavour to let you know within 48 hrs. Please book in advance to avoid disappointment. If in doubt, please give us a call before booking online and we will let you know what availability we have.
4) Cancellations made up to 31 days in advance will receive a full refund, Less than 31 days the client will bear the full price of the transfer. 100% credit voucher will be offered for any cancellations within this time due to government restrictions. These restrictions include; Destinations resorts are suddenly closed and unable to operate, Alpine Transfer as a company is closed and unable to operate, the Government of the guest's country of origin does not permit travel and/or the French government does not permit travel into the country. This does not include; cancelled flights or trains, if someone in the group has contracted COVID-19, travel to France is permitted but remains on a self-quarantine list upon return to their country of origin.
5) We reserve the right to change the pricing to our services at any point. Where we do our best to maintain excellent value, where rising costs such as tolls and fuel directly affect our ability to deliver our services, we reserve the right to change pricing even after transfers have been agreed and paid for.
6) To make any amendments to a booking please email the details to email@example.com and please ensure any amendments are sent through at least 72 hrs in advance to avoid any disappointment.
7) Drivers reserve the right to refuse the transport of any passengers they deem unfit for travel, whether that be due to sickness, violent or intimidating behaviour, or under the influence of alcohol or drugs. In these circumstances, no refund will be given. The consumption of alcohol is not permitted in any of our vehicles or suppliers vehicles.
8) If any passengers cause damage to one of our vehicles or suppliers vehicles in any way or form, Alpine Transfer reserve the right to pass on a cleaning or repair bill.
9) We do not charge for bags or ski/board bags but do ask that you notify us of the number of bags in advance (especially abnormal sized luggage) so that we can make sure you are supplied with the correct size of the vehicle to suit your needs. If we are not notified of excess luggage we cannot be held responsible if the luggage does not fit in the vehicle supplied on the day, although we will always do what we can to rectify the situation as quickly and easily as possible.
10) We supply all baby, child, infant and booster seats free of charge. We just ask that you notify us in advance if you need us to supply these. If you fail to notify us and we don’t have the correct seat onboard the vehicle we cannot be held responsible, although we will do what we can to take care of the situation.
11) All online payments are facilitated through our merchant service provider “Stripe”. We do not hold your account/card or personal details relating to the payment. This information is secure and private. We notify them if we need to make any refunds and they process the transactions.