As our name suggests, we use only Tesla 100% electric vehicles for our luxury taxi transfers. Completely safe and reliable, the Tesla Model S is comfortable and feature 4-wheel-drive technology to handle even the most snowy road conditions. Additonal benefits include no engine noise for complete relaxation and extra luggage space.
Our Tesla Model X can seat up to 5 passengers in complete comfort - with complimentary WiFi and refreshments included. A trailer can be added for free if there is any ski equipment or excess baggage to be transported. Child seats are also provided free of charge.
Tesla Transfers run private transfers to & from the following airports:
Geneva, Milan Malpensa, Sion, Zurich
Tesla Transfers run private transfers to & from the following ski resorts:
Search, Compare & Book the cheapest airport to ski resort transfers from Tesla Transfers with Snowcompare.com
1. The passenger making the booking accepts these terms & conditions on behalf of all passengers on the booking whether booking online, by telephone, or in person.
2. The passenger is responsible for providing accurate contact and travel details, including mobile telephone number, email address, airline/flight numbers, and flight times, and for confirming these details are accurately shown on their booking confirmation email. Tesla Transfers assumes no liability for any failure in service resulting from incorrect or invalid contact or travel details.
3. It is strongly advised that appropriate travel insurance is arranged by all passengers in case of an event outside the responsibility of Tesla Transfers. Tesla Transfers shall only be liable for reasonable and foreseeable consequential losses arriving directly out of a breach of contract, however any liability shall be limited to the price paid to Tesla Transfers by the passenger less the value of any services provided.
4. Modifications: Amendments to the booking can be made up to 3 days prior to the day of travel. If we are informed of changes less than 72 hours before travel, we cannot be held responsible if these changes cannot be implemented. Efforts will be made to help passengers with the changes, but it remains at the company’s discretion if they can be implemented.
5. Cancellations: Bookings can be cancelled up to 3 days prior to the day of travel, with a refund of 100% at the discretion of the company. If they are cancelled less than 72 hours before travel, only 50% of the fare can be refunded. If the cancellation is less than 24 hours before travel, no refund can be made. Requests must be made in writing. Most situations requiring a refund can be covered by appropriate travel insurance. Refunds can take up to 28 working days to process.
6. In the event of a flight being cancelled or delayed more than 2 hours, the passenger is deemed to have missed their transfer and a new booking must be made subject to availability. The cost of the original booking will be covered by the passenger’s travel insurance.
7. Tesla Transfers cannot provide credit for cancellations.
8. Delays: Tesla Transfers will wait for passengers for up to 2 hours as the result of a delayed flight arriving at the selected airport. Tesla Transfers reserves the right to make alternative travel options for the passengers which can include a different vehicle.
9. Passengers are responsible for being ready to depart at the booked time. If they are not ready, Tesla Transfers is not responsible for missed flights/trains or other issues after late departure. Tesla Transfer reserves the right to cancel the transfer with no refund if the passengers are not ready for correct departure time from resort.
10. Payment for bookings are required to be made before travel. If the passengers are paying cash, payment must be made before departure.11. Tesla Transfers will collect or drop off passengers from any address made in the booking if it is safe to do so. If the driver deems it unsafe due to snow/weather/locations, the passengers must make their own way to a safe location.
12. All passengers must have a valid paid booking prior to travel including children of all ages. In Switzerland, children under the age of 12 must travel in a child safety seat. The booking passenger is responsible for advising Tesla Transfers at the time of booking of the appropriate seats and to verify the information is accurately noted in the emailed booking confirmation. Parents are welcome to bring their own baby seats, but these must conform to Swiss safety standards and notice must be given to Tesla Transfers during the booking process.
13. Tesla Transfers will use reasonable means to ensure that transfers depart in a timely manner. At the time of booking, departure and travel times are indicative and may vary with weather, road traffic, flight delays, police controls, and other conditions. Tesla Transfers will not incur any liability in the event of delay. Prior to departure, Tesla Transfers can recommend that an earlier departure time is necessary. If the passengers do not agree to this change, Tesla Transfers are not liable to any events that result in an original departure time.
14. Excess luggage must be declared at the time of booking and may be subject to an extra charge. Customer property is carried at their own risk and Tesla Transfers assumes no responsibility for loss or damage.
15. Tesla Transfers reserves the right to refuse carriage to any passenger who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or who displays threatening or abusive behaviour towards passengers, staff, or members of the public. Tesla Transfers vehicles are smoke free. Damage caused to the vehicle by passengers must be paid for prior to leaving it. If the passenger refuses the Police will be involved.
16. Tesla Transfers are not liable to any delay caused by an even out of its control. These include, but not limited to, severe weather, epidemic/pandemic, road closures or traffic delays.
17. Tesla Transfers uses EV’s (Electric Vehicles), therefore we are subject to the limits of the vehicles battery which can only be charged at certain locations. Sometimes these locations become full and we must wait for a space to become available to charge. On occasion it might be required to charge during a journey with passengers on board.
18. These Terms do not affect your Statutory Rights.
19. The Tesla Transfers’ Terms are governed by Swiss law. The jurisdiction for any passenger dispute is the court of the Swiss canton of Valais.