Terms & Conditions
1. Lead Passenger - person that has made the booking for them self or on behalf of the party travelling under the same reference number.
2. Passenger Party - are the rest of the group under the same reference number as the Lead Passenger
3. TTV - Operator EURL TTV (Tarentaise Transfer Vans)
4. Services - the provision of transfers of persons, luggage and equipment from one location to another as requested by the Lead Passenger
5. Partners - other transfer operators who from time to time may provide services on behalf of TTV
1. Any Cancellations must be given by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Cancellations made 4 or more weeks before date of travel 75% refund. Cancellations made 2 to 4 weeks before date of travel 50% refund. Cancellations made 2 or less weeks before date of travel 100% loss
3. Cancelation refunds will be made via bank transfer.
4. Local or Global pandemics forcing airports or resorts to close, in which Cancellations/Refunds section above comes into effect at TTV's discretion.
Data Security and Privacy
1. Only required details are held on file by TTV for either contacting the lead passenger or important information regarding the completion of the paid services.
2. TTV will only supply Partners with relevant information should we need to book another service.
Flight Delays, Cancellations and Diversions
1. If your flight is delayed, we will attempt to monitor flights, but it is the responsibility of the Lead Passenger or a member of the Passenger Party to contact TTV as soon as possible on +44 (0) 7534571979.
2. Failure to contact TTV may result in the driver unable to undergo the transfer. This will be at the cost of the Lead Passenger.
3. Any delay over 1 hour is subject to 35€ per hour waiting time fee, payable to the driver upon arrival.
4. TTV will endeavour to arrange alternate travel if TTV cannot wait for the delay. If alternate travel is not available then the transfer will be cancelled and no refund given. In the case you will need to pay for a substitute transfer you may be able to claim from insurances or the airline providing the receipt is kept.
5. If a flight is diverted extra charges will apply, paid directly to the TTV driver on arrival in cash. The driver will not leave the origin/ arrival airport until after agreement by the lead passenger and TTV.
Property and Baggage + Limits
1. Any property carried by TTV is at the owner's risk and TTV takes no responsibility for any damaged or lost property.
2. Each person travelling in the party is limited to 2 pieces of hold luggage each.
3. If any excess baggage cannot travel TTV holds the right to deny the travel of the excess baggage at the Lead Passenger's expense
Failure to provide confirmed Services due to reasons out of TTV'S control
1. If TTV is unable to provide its confirmed Services due to any reason out of our control (examples are listed below but this is not an exhaustive list) we will endeavour to find an alternative means of transfer. If we are unable to do so no refund is provided.
2. Examples of the reasons out of TTV's control -
(a) Industrial action
(b) Road accidents, road closures or un-predicted traffic delays
(c) Severe weather conditions such as heavy snowfall, avalanche or land slides
(d) Obligatory police or government vehicle stop checks
(e) Previous customer problems or delays.
(f) Local or Global pandemics forcing airports or resorts to close.
Child and Booster Seats
1. Baby/Child and booster seats are provided free of charge providing they are pre-booked by the customer at least 72 hours before travel
2. It is the responsibility of the Lead Passenger or the parent of the child to notify TTV of the child's age, height and weight at least 72 hours before travel. Failure to do so could result in refusal to carry the child if the child is not in the correct seat required by law.
3. Children of all ages are required by law to have their own appropriate seat.
Refusal of Carriage
1. Smoking and alcohol are prohibited in any of TTV properties or vehicles.
2. TTV can refuse carriage to any passenger or eject any party members at any point that are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
3. TTV can refuse carriage to any passenger or eject any party members if there is any risk to the driver or TTV property.
Damage and Soiling of Vehicles
1. Any soiling that cannot be easily cleaned by the driver and needs to be professionally cleaned, will be charged to the Lead Passenger.
2. Any other damage caused by a member of the party, the Lead Passenger is liable for any costs for repairs to the damage.
Covid-19 Update - 09/10/2020
In keeping with the safety guidelines within France, we will be operating slightly differently this coming season to keep all passengers and staff safe, whilst trying to help minimise the spread of the virus within resorts.
Here are the extra measures were putting in place;
Vehicles will be cleaned to a high standard before each transfer using anti-viral disinfectant, and treated Monthly with a sanitising fogging bomb.
Limiting where possible to 6 passengers per vehicle.
Masks MUST be worn at all times by all passengers 11 years and over.
All passengers are required to sanitize their hands with antibacterial sanitizer provided, before entry to the vehicle.
Vehicles will be fitted with a screen between the driver and passengers.
Passengers are required to sit in the rear seats unless permission is given by the driver under certain circumstances, If permission is granted by the driver the passenger the passenger then must be seated furthest from the driver and MUST wear a mask.
Passengers must let the driver open/close the doors and windows and are not permitted to touch any handles.
Passengers are required to remove all personal items & rubbish from the rear passenger area when they disembark.
All luggage handles need to be disinfected (by us) before the driver loads them. Passengers must leave the loading of luggage to the driver.
If booked onto a shared transfer, a maximum of 4 passengers will be allowed to book and must leave the middle seats free. Masks must be worn by all passengers for the entire journey.
If a passenger is feeling unwell, we ask that you please don't Travel. If your driver suspects that you are unwell, you may be asked to take your temperature with a digital thermometer carried by the driver. If you have a temperature of 37.8C or greater you could be refused travel at the driver's discretion.
Covid-19 Cancellation terms
We understand that these are uncertain times and we can only hope that things get better but, in the meantime, here are our accepted reasons for cancellation and refund policy should a cancellation take place.
If the Foreign commonwealth advice advices against travel to either France or Switzerland, links to these pages provided below
1. France; https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/france
2. Switzerland; https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/switzerland
If local lockdowns occur resulting in resorts to shutdown
If Hotels or chalets have to close and unable to re-locate you. If re-located to an alternative resort, additional charges may occur.
Our Covid-19 refunds policy
A non-refundable 10% deposit is required at time of booking as minimum. Full payment must be made in full 2 weeks prior to travel date.
If the full amount is paid at time of booking;
1. Cancellations made 4 or more weeks before date of travel result in a 90% refund
2. Cancellations made 2 to 4 weeks before date of travel result in a 75% refund
3. Cancellations made 2 weeks to 48 hours before date of travel result in a 50% refund
4. Cancelled within 48 hours of departure results in a 100% loss
Cancellation refunds will be made via bank transfer.
Any Money kept (Including deposit) by TTV due to COVID-19 cancellations, can be used as credit towards future bookings with TTV for winter 2021/2022 season.