Ace Private Travel
27 Bookings taken
- Fully licensed & insured private chauffeur
- Mercedes Benz Vito tourer select vehicle
- Child seats available on request
Ace Private Travel provides comfortable and affordable travel between Geneva, Lyon ,Chambery ÃÂ and Grenoble airports to ÃÂ the ski stations in the French Alps and private travel itineraries.
Our experienced driver speak English, French & Dutch and are there to make your journey as effortless as possible.
Fully licensed & insured for private transfers - Ace Private Travel is your perfect partner for convenient door-to-door ski transfers.
Ace Private Travel run private transfers to & from the following airports:
Geneva international airport,
Lyon Saint exupery airport,
Grenoble Alps IsÃÂ¨re airport,
Chambery Savoie Mont Blanc airport.
Ace Private Travel ÃÂ propose private transfers to & from the following ski resorts:
Search, Compare & Book the cheapest airport to ski resort transfers from Ace Private Travel with Snowcompare.com
Paul at Ace Travel was superb, best transfer experience we have ever had, thank you.
Left by: Sanchia S
Reply: Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and your kind words,Ma’am. It is both highly motivating and sincerely appreciated. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family and a privilege to be your transporter. Best wishes, Paul
Excellent & by far the best transfer I’ve had with my family over many years. Fantastic communication re pick ups, always on time with no waiting and excellent transport.
Left by: Jon B
Reply: Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Sir. Thank you for the kind words, it is highly motivating. It was a pleasure to meet you and your family and a privilege to be your transporter. Best wishes, Paul
Paul is an excellent chauffer and I would definitely look at hiring him again if I am in the area. The vehicle is very comfortable and smooth and he was extremely helpful with transferring us to and from the terminal to the vehicle. An easy 5 star rating.
Left by: John B
Reply: Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Sir and indeed for your kind words. It is both appreciated and highly motivating. It was a pleasure to meet you ,the lady and your family and a privilege to be your transporter . Best wishes, Paul
Paul our driver was suberb
Left by: Jonathan
Reply: Thank you for taking the time to leave a review sir and for your kind words. It is sincerely appreciated. It was a pleasure to meet you and the Lady and a privilege to be your transporter. Best wishes, Paul
Thank you to Paul for efficient calm approach. He was prompt and polite. Thank you I would recommend him to anyone doing a transfer journey From Harper Family travelling Geneva to Les Menuires and back
Left by: Dr H
Reply: Thank you for taking the time to leave a review ma’am, It was a pleasure to meet you and a privilege to be your transporter. Best wishes, Paul
- Ã¢??Ace Private TravelÃ¢?Â refers to the company (APT)
- Ã¢??CustomerÃ¢?? refers to the person that makes the booking for themselves or on behalf of other persons.
- Ã¢??PartyÃ¢?Â refers to all passengers traveling under one booking reference.
- Ã¢??PassengerÃ¢?Â refers to a person within a party. ÃÂ
- You can reserve your transfer with APT in complete confidence. APT is a fully licensed VTC (VEHICLE TO TRANSPORT PEOPLE WITH DRIVER/Vehicule de transport avec chauffeur).
- Vehicles are fully insured for passenger and 3rd party liability, as required by French Law.
- APT endeavors to carry its customer with the maximum comfort and the minimum inconvenience to his/her destination.
- Each transfer is individually planned to the particular need of its clients and a comfort stop of 30 minutes is proposed approximately halfway into a transfer.
- Our driver is allowed to drive 04H30 hours ,with a imposed 30 minute stop, to a maximum daily accumulated drive time of 12 hours, followed by a minimum 9 hour rest period. ÃÂ
CONFIRMATION & PAYMENT
- Reservations will be confirmed upon receipt of 100 Ã¢?Â¬ deposit. Full payment will be paid at departure of the transfer by bank card or cash.
- All transfers will be confirmed in writing by APT. You should contact our office directly if you have not received such confirmation within 24hours. Payments are accepted in euros,by Visa,MasterCard,bank transfer or cash. (All bank fees at the clients expense.)
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- Cancellations received more than 7 days before the due transfer date will be refunded.
- Cancellations received less than 7 days before the due transfer date will not be refunded.
- APT will always confirm receipt of your cancellation request by email and advise you of any payments due.
- In the unlikely event that APT has to cancel your transfer due to reasons beyond our control,you will receive a full refund of your transfer/s. ÃÂ
DELAYS AND FORCE MAJEURE
- Passengers must inform APT of any delay that results in a late arrival at agreed transfer time and agreed transfer pick up /meeting point.
- In the event of delayed flights resulting in the Client being unable to meet APT at the designated meeting point on the agreed time, we will endeavor to wait when it is possible, however we can not cancel or be late for other reserved transfers due to reasons beyond our control. When it is possible, we will wait 15 minutes after the agreed transfer time, free of charge. Any additional time would be charged at 50 euros per hour, when possible, or the transfer will be declared a Ã¢??no showÃ¢?Â in which event APT will not refund the transfer.
- APT will always endeavor and use every reasonable means to ensure that the vehicle arrives on time to begin the transfer and that it reaches its destination on time. APT will not incur any liability in the event of any delay due to circumstances beyond its control. APT accepts no responsibility in the eventuality of missed flights, connections due to bad weather conditions, traffic congestion and /or accidents or force majeure circumstances thatÃ¢??s results in the client arriving late at the agreed transfer time.
Ã¢??Force majeureÃ¢?Â events are classed as :
War, civil disturbances, terrorist activities, vandalism, closed or congested airports, industrial disputes, technical problems with transport, fire, severe weather conditions, strikes, accidents causing delays to your transport, congestion on roads, traffic delays, compliance with police requests, problems caused by other passengers or similar events. ÃÂ
- Your confirmation email is your voucher. Customer must show the voucher to the driver with an identification document, to avoid any potential misunderstanding due to language barriers.
- Customer must inform APT upon booking, if they require a child seat (11 years old or younger) and the age of the child in order to equip the correct child seat or booster seat required by French Law. In case of a police control we are obliged by transporting our passengers ,within the bounds of the French Law. APT will not accept responsibility for transporting an underaged person without the correct seat requirement.
- Customer must inform APT of any special needs or demands ie. injuries,medical conditions,frequent stops during transfer (excluding the proposed 30 minute comfort stop) upon booking, in order to assure that those needs can be correctly be attended to. These neeeds will then be calculated into your transfer times and the costs correctly adapted to perfectly suit the customers needs.
- APT does not accept any responsibility for misinformation or miscalculation by the client on the subject of transporting a passenger under 18 years of age.
- Customer must inform APT of any delay that results in the customer being late at the agreed pick up time.
- Customer must inform APT by email of any changes in destination of the transfer or changes to the agreed pick up point by email, 10 days before the due transfer date.
SAFETY ON BOARD
- APT does not transport any passengers seated next to the driver. Passengers are seated in the passenger section, behind the driver.
- Our vehicle is equipped with an onboard camera for the safety of our passengers, driver and insurance purposes ie collision, traffic congestion, weather conditions.
- APT does not carry passengers under 18 years of age without their parents or a legal minder.
- Our vehicle is equipped with seatbelts and every adult passenger must wear his/her seatbelt and insure that all underage passengers for whom they are responsible are wearing their seat belts. The driver can not be held responsible for anyone who does not wear their seatbelt.
- As per French Law, NO smoking or vaping is allowed in the vehicle. - APT does not allow the consumption of food or snacks in our vehicle.
- As per French Law,the consumption of alcohol or any other illegal substances is strictly forbidden and will result in the immediate termination of transfer without refund, regardless of the position of the vehicle or the time of day or night.
- Passengers are not allowed to take on board any alcoholic drinks for the purpose of consuming them during the transfer.
- APT reserves the right (and delegates to the designated driver the right) to refuse any client who is considered by the driver to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs and /or whose behavior is considered abusive and /or threatening and /or considered by the driver to be a threat to the driver or its passengers and their general safety during the transfer.
- APT reserves the right to terminate the transfer,at any point ,or at any time, in the case of a customer that disrespects the above mentioned safety conditions, without a refund.
- Any additional cleaning due to the actions of passengers who soil the interior will be charged at a flat rate of 150 euros. The charge is immediately payable to the driver by Visa or MasterCard and a receipt will be provided by email or by paper in a receipt book. Failure to do so will result in an immediate cancellation of transfer regardless of the position of the vehicle or the time of day or night.
- Any permanent damage to the vehicle by the passenger ie, seats, upholstery, windows or carpet will be charged a flat rate of 500 euros payable immediately to the driver by Visa or MasterCard and a receipt will be issued. All repair or replacement thereafter would done by Mercedes Benz directly and any costs additional to 500 euros will be charged to the passenger. ÃÂ
- All skis or bag/holders containing skis will be transported in the exterior ski rack.
- The ski racks dimensions are 43 cm X 32 cm.
- It is the responsability of the client o verify that the proposes skis / snowboards or holders fit into the ski rack dimensions. APT accepts no responsability in miscalculation by client of the ski rack dimensions and/or the costs of transporting the material to its destination.
- When booking, passengers must inform APT of all luggage to be transported, including suitcases, skis, ski bags/holders, baby carriers, boot bags etc.
- Customers are limited to one item of luggage to be transported in the rear baggage compartment of the vehicle and one small item of hand luggage which is carried with passenger inside the vehicle.
- Any additional, undeclared luggage may be refused by APT and additional cost incurred for the transport thereof and its responsibilities is borne by the customer .
- All luggage is transported entirely at the customer own risk. Customers are therefore advised to check their own travel insurance.